Monday, March 09, 2009

FLOWER GIRL
The Philadelphia Flower Show was trying to fool me into thinking that I was visiting Italy once again. I have to admit that more than one display did stop me in my tracks for a minute before I remembered that I was in a rather uninspired auditorium in the middle of Philly. The pictures I have don't do the show justice in the least, but the images do make me smile as I recall the beauty of the displays, and the beauty of my little companion's face as she became more excited at every corner we turned! She is a girly-girl with a love of flowers, and of all things girly and beautiful. Since she was as excited as she was at this show, I cannot wait until the time she is old enough to travel to the "real" Italy with me, so I can help her appreciate all that the world has to show her there!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW...If my yard could look that good...I'd SELL!!!!! LOL

The pictures are wonderful. Anytime you and Ms. Nicole want to come down to Nashville and practice your horticulture skills...consider my yard a blank canvas!

Love you all...
Aunt Kathy