Monday, November 10, 2008

TRYING SO HARD...
I have been home from a mini-trip, an overnighter, for well over 24 hours now, and I still can't seem to find the time to post about what a GREAT time I had in NYC. I said it before, the last time I came back from a vacation in October, that I will NEVER GO AWAY AGAIN, because the time it takes to play catch-up is exactly double the amount of time you've been away! This time I really mean it, I won't ever go away again!! Been away one day? You need to take the next two days to sort everything out. Double up on your vacation time, ladies, otherwise you'll dig yourself into a hole you'll never get out of! So really, I need to get some sleep now but tomorrow I will post about my fun time in NYC, and seeing old friends, and the American Girl store...and the beautiful doll I bought for Nicole (ssh, don't tell her, she hasn't seen it yet!)...and whatever else I can fit in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okee, just tell me what size/ name Doll clothes I should begin to purchase for xmas. and sorry Nicole, this year I am NOT making you a dress with one to match for the doll... (did my ahem your little pink princess ever even wear that beauty?)(though I did make the earrings this year for the birthday...)