Saturday, October 03, 2009

PRESCHOOL STARTED!
Jack was excited and nervous about his first day of preschool---he was certainly familiar with the classrooms, and some of the teachers, because had had been there almost every single weekday of his entire life, dropping off and picking up his brother and sister during the school years! He loved that he had his own new backpack, just like Nicole and Max!

(No, I can't even remember why Nicole was crying, but I know it was NOT because she was sad to see her baby brother off to school!)
OK, maybe I am a little nervous, but I think I'm going to like it here!
Jack didn't cry when Max and I said "goodbye," but he wouldn't quite look at us either. He came running to me when I picked him up 2 hours later, but for a few hours after that, he was mad at me! The same thing happened the 2nd day of school (he only has school 2 mornings a week), but he has been fine, and looking forward to school, since the first week!

No comments: