Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 25, 2008

Last night I had a dream that I was going to have another baby. I am absolutely NOT going to have another baby. I love the kids, and I didn't feel like my family was complete until Jack came along, and now we are complete and we are FINISHED, and I will not have another baby! My friend had her 3rd a few months before I had my third, and she is now wondering aloud about another baby. (Maybe because she has three girls?) She asked whether I was thinking about another, or getting those feelings about wanting a new baby in the house. I told her that this is where my mind is: we had a neighborhood garage sale a month ago. I went to the basement and pulled up ALL the baby "stuff" and ALL the maternity clothes, and all the old baby clothes and marked them all for sale. I went into Jack's room and ripped the clothes off his back and threw them into the washer and took them directly to the "sale room" and marked them for sale. I thought about marking his baby bedding, and even his crib, although saved myself from taking it too far! (We are still using them!!) I am NOT going to have another baby!

No comments: