Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I NEED A VACATION!!
We just got back from vacation 2 days ago, and I am overwhelmed with the amount of catch-up I have! Suffice it to say that it feels like I need 2 days to catch up on every day that I was away! I'm never going away again!!!
Anyway, I haven't posted in a while because we went to Disney for a week. We had an awesome time! I was very concerned before the trip about how Disney would be with a 20-month old, but he was really a dream! He just went with the flow, did what we did, slept (in the stroller!!!) when he was tired, and loved every minute of it!
Character meals were the way to go--just to avoid waiting in those long lines when you encounter a character somewhere in the park! Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Cinderella, Ariel! I don't know whether it was Nicole or Max who was more overwhelmed!
And Jasmine and Jack had a little thing going on---my heart was broken when my little man's heart was stolen by Jasmine! One big kiss on the forehead from her, and he was star struck!
More posting tomorrow about more characters and fun!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

How much would I pay to have a stomach as flat and toned as Jasmine's...no wonder Jack was in love.