Thursday, July 02, 2009

SOME SUMMER FUN
Although I thought that Nicole and Max would have long outgrown our toddler pool, I was very happily surprised that the pool entertained them more than it did toddler Jack! (I have no idea where the almost perfect Charlie's Angels pose came from!)
Just had to post this action shot! Max is lithely flying through the air to start out his arduous trek to get the car up the hill!Summer fun has begun. I am hoping that Jack's aversion to grass on his feet will be outgrown. This could interfere with some serious backyard play!The kids also had a great time watching a movie played on a large screen in a local park. (Put those feet in the grass, Jack! You have shoes on!)
No really, it's OK to put them down!Hmm, seems like only a mouth full of animal crackers can make him forget his feet-in-the-grass problem!Another June favorite was a trip to the Lego store! We really could have spent hours in there, but for the nasty looks from the staff showing that we overstayed our welcome!

I think they should charge an hourly fee to let me drop my kids off while I shop!!

No comments: