Thursday, January 01, 2009

FIVE
My little Max turned 5 years old yesterday, and I really can't believe how quickly he has gone from here:
to here:
to here:
to here:to here!!

It's funny how time does not seem to be flying by that quickly with Nicole, but I just can't get over the fact that my little Max is already five! He has gone from being scared and anxious to being free and easy going; he has gone from being shy to being extremely social; he has gone from being very whiney to...well, we all need goals to work on in our next year! He is a sweet and caring little boy and perfect in almost every way!

1 comment:

Susan Busch said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping over at One Year Apart ... looks like we have a lot in common, including our Philly area locale! Congrats on this birthday milestone -- looks like everybody had fun. I am SO looking forward to when my girls hit 5 and 4; we are SO STUCK at 3 and 2 in all the accompanying potty issues and tedious toy tug-of-wars, etc. Take care and I'll be back to visit soon! Sue