Sunday, January 25, 2009

MAX'S NEW OBSESSION!
Although Max has NOT given up on Lighning McQueen, and has a lot of other favorites at this point, he has recently really gotten excited about the "Star Wars" characters. After he received a few small characters for his birthday, and some lightsabres, we rented the original movie for his viewing pleasure...and his life hasn't been the same since! With a gift card he received for his birthday, he insisted we buy a storm trooper/voice changer helmet and he has worn it all over the house whenever possible! (Thank you Grandpa Powell, these pics are for you!)

His weapon of choice is the lightsabre, but he is ok with anything that makes loud and annoying laser noises.Max was happy to share with Jack...but the helmet was so big and heavy that he couldn't keep his head up! He kept on tipping over and bonking his head into walls, and since I was fairly certain I would never be named mother-of-the-year, I didn't rush over to help Jack out---in fact, I couldn't contain my laughter enough to help him, and watched him until he wrestled out of the helmet! (Oops, yes, you're right: I could contain it enough to snap pictures!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made the BIG mistake of reading this post when I was in a loooonnngg conference call/ meeting and practically spit out my teeth trying hard not to laugh! Picturing little Jack banging his head into the wall because the storm trooper helmet was too large nearly killed me! THen I scrolled down and saw the picture- and had to leave the room!~