Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NO NO NO
This cannot be happening. Is this a cruel joke? I was JOKING when I expressed concern about getting the stomach virus at the end of my last post. There is NO WAY we can get the stomach virus when we are still getting over strep, is there? Maybe it was my poor cooking that did Jack in tonight. Maybe he ate something that just didn't sit well with him. Maybe it was just a FLUKE that vomit ended up all over Jack's crib and walls and rug and blankets and pillow and pillow cases, and favorite teddy bear! Heavy sigh. Maybe it's not the dreaded stomach virus. Or maybe he will be the only one in the family to get it. (I hear it has happened in other families!) Or maybe we will bear down, get through this month, and hope that there will be one day very soon when we are all germ-free and able to return to our "normal" lives...

No comments: