Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A FEW MORE FIRSTS
Max had his first day of preschool yesterday, which went off without a hitch. He was very excited, and would barely stay still for a picture.
Jack had his first day of music class for the session. I didn't take any pictures of that! This is his third session in a row, and I did take Nicole and Max there for at least 4-5 sessions in a row two years before this---so there have been many pictures of music class over the years. Poor third child, I didn't think to bring the camera. BUT here is a picture from the end of last session...many of the people are the same, and if I didn't date my pictures every day, Jack would never know that this wasn't him in class right now! (Okay, his hair was shorter and he looked more like a baby, but you understand my point!)
And, Nicole had her first day of dance class for the year. Nicole is starting her fourth year of dance with Ms. Debbie. The studio has changed this year---Ms. Debbie closed her studio and she is teaching somewhere else---but Ms. Debbie has not changed and Nicole wanted to follow her wherever she went! Nicole has always loved dance, but she was actually not too enthused about starting dance today, and I told her to give it a few classes, and we would take it from there. She came out of class excited and saying she wanted to continue, so we'll see how this all ends up.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Viv loves Ms. Debbie too.
I am so glad you posted about the studio. Thanx!
Is Nicole participating in the Halloween show? As long as enough pre-schollers sign up Viv will. It is everything I can do to get her out of her tap shoes.