Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TAGGED
I was tagged by fellow-blogger http://thebestisyetunwritten.blogspot.com/ to write 6 random things about me, and to, in turn, tag six other bloggers. My six random things?

1. I grew up on Long Island, but I don't have the accent!
2. For the longest time, I never ever ever wanted kids.
3. I wasn't even a little bit athletic growing up. I played the piano and was in chorus.
4. I spent a semester of college in London, then backpacked around the rest of Europe for 6 more weeks after the semester was over.
5. I haven't eaten red meat in over 20 years.
6. I miss living in center city Philly every day of my life since I've moved to the 'burbs.

I am not tagging anyone right now until I get to know some other untagged mommy bloggers better...

RULES:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

No comments: