Sunday, December 14, 2008

HERE COMES TROUBLE
I just love this picture of Jack.He is pretending to be our sweet little boy (and sometimes he really is the most hugging and loving little boy) but he can be a huge handful! Usually he has only one speed and it's RUN. Every time I put him down, he is running across the floors at warp speed, joining in on everything big brother and sister are doing, or harassing them to no end! But, when one of them tries to "fight"back, he runs to me, completely hurt and with real tears!! I always feel sad for him and scold big brother and sister for bullying an innocent little baby!!
But, when he comes to me crying and saying things like "Max took away me," (Max took a toy from him) or "Cole did it," I have to be careful. Upon further inquiry, we usually find that Max was quietly playing with a toy and minding his own business when Jack came along and tried to grab the toy away! If Max refuses, Jack ends up in tears, and tells on poor Max, who did nothing wrong! I have to keep my eye on this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, from what I've been told, mommy was guilty of the same behavior with her big sister once in an often while! he he he. payback is divine!