Friday, August 08, 2008

DANCIN'
It has occurred to me that most of my posts discuss the kids misbehaving. They certainly do have their share of misbehaving moments, but they are also (or, can be also) really good kids. Sometimes they even misbehave in a not-too-bad manner, and I have to appreciate that for what it is. We enjoyed a fun dinner tonight in a relaxed and casual restaurant. The waitstaff danced.



Max decided he wanted to dance.

Nicole joined in the fun...

Not to be outdone by big brother and sister, Jack decided he needed to dance as well.

I didn't even scold them tonight for a little misbehaving in the restaurant! It's just too rare that they all agree on something, let alone want to do the same thing at the same time!




4 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like a pretty neat restaurant and definitely kid friendly, do you mind sharing the name?

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email Kelly!

Sarah said...

Please share with me too.. looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

This was at Joe's Crab Shack on the waterfront in Wilmington, Del. Food was hit and miss that night, but it was fun.