Sunday, August 17, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON SOMETHING
Thinking back in my---ahem---long life, I am fairy certain that I haven't won anything by chance. At some point in this past decade, I realized that I am not one of those "lucky" people who win something at every turn, whether they were looking for it or not. Accordingly, I don't play the lottery, don't enter contests, raffes, etc., because I KNOW I won't win anyway. But I did enter a raffle-type contest during the wonderful launch party for ChesterCountyMoms.com (http://www.chestercountymoms.blogspot.com/) and I actually WON a make-over party for myself and 3 friends at a local boutique called Plain Jane! (http://www.plainjaneboutique.com/) How very exciting!

My hubby, always trying to be the funnyman said, "wow, that's not very nice, someone thinks you need a make-over." (Honey, I entered for it, and it is a random drawing, but thanks for your vote of confidence in my appearance these days!) So, I just received my gift bag from Plain Jane this weekend. (Thanks Sarah.) Included in my bag was a skin-care sampler of Mario Badescu products (http://www.mariobadescu.com/products,) which smell awesome! I am very psyched to get this party set up at Plain Jane and maybe spend an evening out on the town in West Chester with my extra-pretty friends after our makeovers!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Well the CCM is happy you are so excited. We would love to see pictures form your night out with friends. Keep spreading the word You win on CCM!