Monday, August 18, 2008


No no no. I am not really the person I turned into this morning! It was a temporary aberration from all that I am and all that I believe in! This:is a picture of my kids coming home from shopping for...HALLOWEEN COSTUMES. It is August 18th, am I going mad? I haven't even started school shopping yet, and school starts September 2nd! I all of a sudden woke up this morning and out of nowhere became consumed with fear that if I didn't get the kids' Halloween costumes TODAY, that we would be shut out of choices, sizes, colors, accessories! (The Disney store near us closed, as did many others in a 60 mile radius, so I was sure that there would be no choice left at the remaining Disney store when the reasonable and rational time came to go costume shopping!) So, we are costumed and ready to go. Will I reveal the costumes? Not yet. Kids are fickle, and who knows how many time they will change their minds in the next 2 months! I made sure these were returnable if that time comes...

No comments: