Monday, August 11, 2008

FACEBOOK
A few friends have been trying to convince me to get on Facebook, so I finally ventured onto the site today...and I spent WAY too much time there! I know I am late in joining, but I am also surprised at the amount of people I am looking for who are not on the site! It is fun, but I think in all I wasted a few hours (that I didn't have) browsing, and reconnecting!

I am also very happy because after about 2 months of trying to set a date, my college friends and I have found a date that works for everyone for an overnight in NYC. (They are all within about 30 minutes from NYC.) We're still a few months out from the get-together but I am excited to get away, and to see them! I can't believe the first date we can agree on was five months out from when we started planning! (Looking forward to seeing you ladies, it has been WAY too long!)

No comments: