Wednesday, July 23, 2008

EIGHTEEN MONTHS

It's very hard for me to believe, but my "baby" is 18 months old today! These 18 months have, by far, been the fastest since I started on my mommyhood "career." It has been a whirlwind since he was born...juggling the kids is not easy, and I keep wondering when it will slow down and we will be in our "new normal." My head is still spinning since our 3rd was born, but I would not change this for the world!

Now, if only we can figure out why:

1) Jack has an affinity for dress up:




2) Jack loves his sister's pink fuzzy chair:


3) and Jack loves to try on ladies' high heel shoes!!!


Hmmm. Not that there's anything wrong with that!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dress up. Fake fur. Platforms.
He is just preparing for his first Burning Man experience in the Nevada desert. If he keeps it up, we'll be sure to take him with us when we go next year.

Lesley said...

He looks so cute, His smile is priceless! Love the shoes!